Friday mosque, Isfahan
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 7.5°.
- Contains one regular three-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 105°.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 75°.
- There are five non-regular reflective tiles (including 2 kites).
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 404 polygons.
- Photo from Richard Henry (Friday mosque, Isfahan, Iran. Stone screen) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]