Wooden door, Egypt
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 30°.
- Contains one regular two-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- Contains one regular hexagon.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 120° - composed of kites.
- There are three non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 447 polygons.
- Photo from Art Archive (No location, Cairo, Egypt. Egyptian Museum, Wooden door) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]