Mosque and Mausoleum of Skeikh Mohi al-Din or Jamai al-Selemi
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 11.25°.
- Contains one square.
- Contains one regular 16-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 45°.
- There are 8 non-regular reflective tiles (including 3 kites).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and three infinite interlaces with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 329 polygons.
- Photo by Dick Osseman (Mosque and Mausoleum of Skeikh Mohi al-Din or Jamai al-Selemi, Turkey) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]