Minaret, Yakutiye madrasa, Erzerum
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 2*22 (cmm).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 45°.
- There is one non-regular reflective tile.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 58 polygons.
- Photo by Bernard O'Kane (Yakutiye or Yaqutiyya madrasa, Erzerum, Turkey. Minaret) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]