Sikandra, Akbar's Tomb
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 45°.
- Contains one square.
- Contains one regular 8-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 90°.
- There is one non-regular reflective tile.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 300 polygons.
- Photo from Alamy (Akbar's mausoleum, Sikandra, India) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc] (1613AD, 1022AH)
Collections of similar tilings