Jali screen, Agra
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 1.25°.
- Contains one regular 16-gon.
- Contains one regular 8-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 55° - composed of kites.
- There are 8 non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite) and one reflective pair.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 291 polygons.
- Photo from V and A / Alamy (Jali screen, Agra, India) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]
Collections of similar tilings