Edirne, Serefeli Mosque
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 15°.
- Contains one regular hexagon.
- Contains two regular 6-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 60°.
- There are two non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling satisfies the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 111 polygons.
- Photo by Miroslaw Majewski (Serefeli Mosque, Edirne, Turkey. Side door through the wall around the mosque complex) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]