Topkapi Scroll, page 36, Figure 62
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 2*22 (cmm).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 36°.
- Contains 70 regular pentagons.
- Contains 15 regular 10-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 108°.
- There are three non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 2308 polygons.
- Page 36, Figure 62 (The number of infinite interlace strings is estimated at three) from [necipoglu]
- Photo by David Wade: IRA 0601 (Friday mosque, Isfahan, Iran) from [wadei]
- Photo by David Wade: IRA 0903 (Imamzeda Darbi Islam, Isfahan, Iran) from [wadei]
- Two-level section (Gives construction details) from [wich2]