(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 15°.
- Contains three regular 8-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 45°.
- There are three non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and two infinite interlaces with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 170 polygons.
- Flickr photo (Alcazar, Seville, Spain. Mudejar Floor) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc] (1616AD, 1025AH)