(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 2*22 (cmm).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 7.5°.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 120° - composed of kites.
- There are 7 non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite) and one reflective pair.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 258 polygons.
- Photo from Alamy (Fatehpur Sikri, Jami Masjid, India. Islamic Patterns Carved in Red Sandstone) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]