Bagh-e Dolat Abad
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 7.5°.
- Contains one regular four-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 135° - composed of kites.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 75° - composed of kites.
- Contains one regular 12-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60° - composed of kites.
- There are 6 non-regular reflective tiles (including 5 kites) and two reflective pairs.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 418 polygons.
- Flickr photo (Bagh-e Dolat Abad, Iran) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]
Collections of similar tilings