Racinet, plate 37
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 45°.
- Contains two regular two-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 45°.
- Contains two regular 8-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 45°.
- There are 10 non-regular reflective tiles (including one dart).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has 7 finite interlaces and no infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 485 polygons.
- Plate 37 (Islamic: Motifs from Algerian public architecture, 13th and 14th centries) of Auguste Racinet. Full-Color Picture Sourcebook of Historic Ornament, Dover, 1886. ISBN 048626096. [racinet]
Collections of similar tilings