Golestan Palace, Tehran
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 2*22 (cmm).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 36°.
- Contains one regular 10-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 108°.
- There are 7 non-regular reflective tiles (including 2 kites).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has one finite interlace and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 341 polygons.
- Internet blurb from book (Golestan Palace, Tehran, Iran. Photo for tiles courtesy of Maryam Borjian) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc] (19th century AD)