Coptic church of Saint Barbara, Cairo
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 30°.
- Contains one regular four-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- There are three non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has two finite interlaces and no infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 155 polygons.
- Internet photo (Coptic church of Saint Barbara, Cairo, Egypt) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]