(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 3.75°.
- Contains one square.
- Contains one regular 12-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- Contains one regular 16-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- There are 11 non-regular reflective tiles (including 3 kites) and two reflective pairs.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has three finite interlaces and no infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 637 polygons.
- Internet photo (Fatih Camii, Istanbul, Turkey. Turkish woodwork) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]
Collections of similar tilings