(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- Contains one regular octagon.
- Contains one regular 8-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 90°.
- There are four non-regular reflective tiles and one reflective pair.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has two finite interlaces and no infinite interlace with non-straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 457 polygons.
- Photo by Donald Bell (Akbar's mausoleum, Sikandra, India) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc] (1613AD, 1022AH)