Fatehpur Sikri, Rajah Birbal's House
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 4*2 (p4g).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 45°.
- Contains two squares.
- There are two non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 267 polygons.
- Part I, Plate XIX (Fatehpur Sikri, Rajah Birbal's House, India) of E W Smith,. The Moghul Architecture of Fathpur-Sikri, Archaeological Survey of India, 1896. [smith2] (1571AD, 978AH)