Fatehpur Sikri, Rajah Birbal's House
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 442 (p4).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 90°.
- There is one non-regular reflective tile.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 49 polygons.
- Part I, Plate XIX (Fatehpur Sikri, Rajah Birbal's House, India) of E W Smith,. The Moghul Architecture of Fathpur-Sikri, Archaeological Survey of India, 1896. [smith2] (1571AD, 978AH)