Fatehpur Sikri, Salim Chishti's Tomb
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 442 (p4).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 90°.
- Contains one square.
- There are no non-regular reflective pairs and one tile with no mirror image.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 79 polygons.
- Part II, Plate XXVIII, Fig 4 (Fatehpur Sikri, Salim Chishti's Tomb, India) of E W Smith,. The Moghul Architecture of Fathpur-Sikri, Archaeological Survey of India, 1896. [smith2] (1581AD, 989AH)