(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *333 (p3m1).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 60°.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- There is one non-regular reflective tile.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 132 polygons.
- Part 3, Plate ? (Fatehpur Sikri, The Large Baths, India) of E W Smith,. The Moghul Architecture of Fathpur-Sikri, Archaeological Survey of India, 1896. [smith2] (1581AD, 989AH)