(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 45°.
- Contains three squares.
- There are two non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 284 polygons.
- Photo from Richard Henry (Fatehpur Sikri, India) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc] (1565-1605AD, 972-1014AH)
Collections of similar tilings
Patterns using same tiles: 4