(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
For the pattern with less ornament, see Tomb of Khwaja Rabi, Mashhad
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 22.5°.
- Contains two regular octagons.
- There are four non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 183 polygons.
- Part 4, Plate XXVII (Fatehpur Sikri, Friday Mosque, India) of E W Smith,. The Moghul Architecture of Fathpur-Sikri, Archaeological Survey of India, 1896. [smith2] (1571AD, 978AH)