(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
For the same pattern without some ornament, see Bourgoin, Plate 175.
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 2*22 (cmm).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 36°.
- Contains 7 regular pentagons.
- Contains one regular decagon.
- There are two non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 313 polygons.
- Part 4, Plate XXVII (Fatehpur Sikri, Friday Mosque, India) of E W Smith,. The Moghul Architecture of Fathpur-Sikri, Archaeological Survey of India, 1896. [smith2] (1571AD, 978AH)
Collections of similar tilings