(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
For the pattern without ornament in the stars, see Bourgoin, Plate 118, standard construction.
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- There are 7 non-regular reflective tiles and one reflective pair.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 481 polygons.
- Part 4, Plate ? (Fatehpur Sikri, Friday Mosque, India) of E W Smith,. The Moghul Architecture of Fathpur-Sikri, Archaeological Survey of India, 1896. [smith2] (1571AD, 978AH)