Eyup Mosque and Mausoleum
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *2222 (pmm).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 1°.
- Contains 9 regular two-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 72°.
- Contains one regular four-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 54° - composed of kites.
- There are three non-regular reflective tiles (including 3 kites) and one reflective pair.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 347 polygons.
- From Miroslaw Majewski (Eyup Mosque and Mausoleum, Istanbul, Turkey) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]