Itimad-ud-Daula's Tomb, Agra
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
Note that the lower level pattern is Itimad-ud-Daula's Tomb, Agra.
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 2*22 (cmm).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 36°.
- Contains four regular pentagons.
- Contains one regular decagon.
- There is one non-regular reflective tile.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 73 polygons.
- Photo from the Internet (Itimad-ud-Daula's Tomb, Agra, India. Upper level pattern) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc] (1622-8AD, 1031-7AH)
Collections of similar tilings