Alhambra, window of the courtyard of the Alberca
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *2222 (pmm).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 22.5°.
- Contains three regular two-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 45°.
- Contains two regular 8-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 90°.
- There are five non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has one finite interlace and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 316 polygons.
- Photo by Nick Crossling (Alhambra, Alberca, Spain. window of the courtyard of the Alberca) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]