Mahruq Imamzadeh, Nishabur
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 4*2 (p4g).
- Contains two squares.
- Contains one regular hexagon.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- There are one non-regular reflective pairs and no tiles with no mirror image.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 196 polygons.
- From the Internet (Mahruq Imamzadeh, Nishabur, Iran. Geometrically patterned tilework) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]