Seyyed mosque, Esfahan
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 45°.
- Contains 10 squares.
- Contains 12 regular 8-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 90°.
- There are two non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and two infinite interlaces with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 781 polygons.
- fickr photo, IranD47 (Seyyed mosque, Isfahan, Iran. Low-level pattern) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]
Collections of similar tilings
Patterns using same irregular tiles: 5