Bourgoin, Plate 13
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 30°.
- Contains one square.
- Contains one regular two-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 30°.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 30°.
- The tiling satisfies the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 135 polygons.
- Plate 18 (Western tomb tower, Kharraqan, Iran) from [seherr] (1093AD, 485AH)
- Figure 258 (Tamelhat: Zawiya, stucco in mausoleum) from [hill2]
- Figure 8.0.1 on page 401 from [gands]
- Page 149 from [abas]
- Page 41 from [wade]
- Plate 13 from [bourgoin]