Camlica Mosque, Istanbul
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 2*∞ (pmg).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 36°.
- Contains 13 regular pentagons.
- There are three non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 243 polygons.
- Photo from Miroslaw Majewski (Camlica Mosque, Istanbul, Turkey. Window shutter) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]
Collections of similar tilings