Fatehpur Sikri, Friday Mosque
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 15°.
- Contains one regular three-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 90° - composed of kites.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 90° - composed of kites.
- There are three non-regular reflective tiles (including 2 kites).
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 519 polygons.
- Photo by David Wade (Fatehpur Sikri, Friday Mosque, India. Jali screen) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc] (1571AD, 978AH)