Bourgoin, Plate 26
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 30°.
- Contains two regular hexagons.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- There are two non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 231 polygons.
- Figure 75 from [elsaid]
- Page 159 from [abas]
- Photo from Ayman Soliman (al-Ghuri, Cairo, Egypt. Dikka on the west wall of west iwan) from [pc]
- Plate 26 from [bourgoin]