Bourgoin, Plate 188 (top)
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 2*22 (cmm).
- Contains three regular five-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 36°.
- Contains one regular 10-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 72°.
- There are 6 non-regular reflective tiles and one reflective pair.
- The tiling satisfies the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 340 polygons.
- Page 320 from [abas]
- Photo by David Wade: EGY 0923 (al-Azhar mosque, Cairo, Egypt) from [wadei]
- Plate 188 (top) from [bourgoin]
- Vol2, Plate 164 (Cairo: facade of Taybarsiya madrasa) from [creswell]