Itimad-ud-Daula's Tomb, Agra
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 632 (p6).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 60°.
- Contains one regular hexagon.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- There are no non-regular reflective pairs and one tile with no mirror image.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 81 polygons.
- Part 3 (Fatehpur Sikri, Salim Chishti's Tomb, India. Small entrance in the est veranda) from [smith2] (1581AD, 989AH)
- Photo by David Wade: IND 0416 (Itimad-ud-Daula's Tomb, Agra, India) from [wadei] (1626AD, 1035AH)
- Page 23(1) from [wade]
- Page 351 from [abas]