Bagh-e Delgosha, Shiraz
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 22.5°.
- Contains one regular four-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 67.5°.
- Contains one regular 8-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 112.5°.
- There are two non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and two infinite interlaces with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 265 polygons.
- Figure 88 of Volume 3, Pages 65 and 66 (Gowhar Shad mosque, Mashhad, Iran) from [iran] (1418AD, 821AH)
- Figure 85 of Volume 5 (Bagh-e Delgosha, Shiraz, Iran) from [iran]
- Flickr photo (Necropolis of Pahlavan-Mahmud, Itchan Kala, Khiva, Central Asia) from [pc]
- Leather Roll(13) from [akber]