Zaynab Khatun house
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
Patterns in this class have approximate geometry with only a few properties defined which are listed below.
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 2*22 (cmm).
- Contains at least one "regular" 8-pointed star polygon.
- Contains at least one "regular" 12-pointed star polygon.
- Contains at least one "regular" 24-pointed star polygon.
- The tiling satisfies the two-colour condition.
- Contains kites.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- Thesaurus Islamicus (Zaynab Khatun house, Cairo, Egypt. First level, qa'a on east area, right side of south wall) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc] (1468AD, 872AH)
Collections of similar tilings