Bourgoin, Plate 10
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 632 (p6).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 60°.
- Contains one regular hexagon.
- There are no non-regular reflective pairs and one tile with no mirror image.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- The tiling satisfies the two-polygon condition.
- As drawn, contains about 129 polygons.
- Figure 46 (al-Zahir Baybars, Cairo, Egypt) from [hill2] (1262-3AD, 660-1AH)
- Figure 269 (Khanqah, Natanz, Iran. Entrance) from [hill] (14th century AD)
- Thesaurus Islamicus (Azbak al-Yusufi, Cairo, Egypt. West wall of west iwan, lintel of door of south side) from [pc] (1494AD, 899AH)
- Part 3, Plate XV (Fatehpur Sikri, The Mahal-i-Khas, India) from [smith2] (1581AD, 989AH)
- E.3842:104-1938 (Cairo, Egypt, Sketchbook by James Wild) from [vami]
- PP Class 105, [p6,c6,c1], IH Class 21 from [dawes]
- Page 23(3) from [wade]
- Page 350 from [abas]
- Photo from M Bulut (Usta Sagirt tomb, Ahlat, Turkey) from [pc]
- Plate 10 from [bourgoin]
- Plate 7 from Agra has smaller hexagons (India) from [stronge]
- Vol2, page 49 (Friday mosque, Natanz, Iran) from [iran]