Bourgoin, Plate 27
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 4*2 (p4g).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 30°.
- Contains one regular hexagon.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- There is one non-regular reflective tile.
- The tiling satisfies the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 170 polygons.
- (Fatehpur Sikri, Turkish Sultana's House, India) from [smith2] (1565-1605AD, 972-1014AH)
- Photo by David Wade: IND 0317 (Agra Fort, India) from [wadei] (1573AD, 980AH)
- Photo by David Wade: TUR 0105 (Selimiye Mosque, Edirne, Turkey) from [wadei] (1574AD, 982AH)
- Photo by David Wade: TUR 0119 (Selimiye Mosque, Edirne, Turkey) from [wadei] (1574AD, 982AH)
- Figure 37 (Barsian Mosque, Isfahan, Iran. Minbar) from [smith1]
- Page 173, Fig. 29b (Topkapi scroll, diagram 59) from [bonner]
- Page 311 from [abas]
- Plate 27 from [bourgoin]
- Uses the same tiles as Page 124 from [critchlow]