(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 60°.
- Contains one equilateral triangle.
- Contains one regular two-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- Contains one regular hexagon.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- There is one non-regular reflective tile.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has one finite interlace and no infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 159 polygons.
- Photo 12 by Bernard O'Kane, page 25 (Arab Ata, Tim, Uzekistan, Central Asia) from [bonner] (977-8AD, 366-7AH)
- Photo by David Wade: IND 0511 (Itimad-ud-Daula's Tomb, Agra. India) from [wadei] (1626AD, 1035AH)
- Photo by David Wade: IND 0919 (Amber Palace, Jaipur, India) from [wadei] (1650-70AD, 1060-81AH)
- E.3841:17-1938 (Cairo, Egypt. Sketchbook by James Wild) from [vami]
- Fig 11.2a from [ww]
- Figure 16 (Some background given in this pattern) from [lee]
- Photo from M Sakkal (Junblat House, Aleppo, Syria. Door panel) from [pc]
- Plate 27 (Agra, India) from [stronge]
- Vol1, Page 215, bottom (Morocco. Colour from here, triangles smaller) from [paccard]