Alcazar, Seville, door
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 22.5°.
- Contains one regular octagon.
- Contains one regular 8-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 90°.
- There are three non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 161 polygons.
- Internet photo (Alcazar, Seville, Spain. Door) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc] (1616AD, 1025AH)