Ali design F
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 6.5• (c6.5).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 60°.
- There are no non-regular reflective pairs and one tile with no mirror image.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 6 polygons.
- Design collected by Mamoun Sakkal (Friday mosque, Yazd, Iran. Inset colored glazed tile, interior of dome) from [sakkal] (1375-6AD, 776-7AH)
- Design collected by Mamoun Sakkal (Yildirim Mosque, Bursa, Turkey. Carved masonry of exterior window frame) from [sakkal] (1391-5AD, 793-7AH)
- Design collected by Mamoun Sakkal (Palace of Shirvanshahs, Baku, Azerbaijan, Central Asia. Carved stucco, exterior elevation above door) from [sakkal] (1435-6AD, 838-9AH)
- Design collected by Mamoun Sakkal (Long Bridge (Ergene Bridge) in the province of Edirne, district of Uzunkopru. Carved masonry, now disappeared) from [sakkal] (1443AD, 846AH)
- Design collected by Mamoun Sakkal (Atgah Khan, Nizamudding Basti, Delhi, India. Inset marble, exterior portal elevation) from [sakkal] (1566-7AD, 973-4AH)
Collections of similar tilings