(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
The top level pattern is Tomb of Itimud ad-Daula, Agra.
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 60°.
- Contains one regular hexagon.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 2193 polygons.
- Part I, Plate XLIV (Fatehpur Sikri, Salim Chishti's Tomb, India) of E W Smith,. The Moghul Architecture of Fathpur-Sikri, Archaeological Survey of India, 1896. [smith2] (1581AD, 989AH)
Collections of similar tilings