(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 442 (p4).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 45°.
- Contains one square.
- Contains one regular 8-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 90°.
- There are two non-regular reflective tiles and one tile with no mirror image.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 147 polygons.
- (Fatehpur Sikri, Rajah Birbal's House, India) of E W Smith,. The Moghul Architecture of Fathpur-Sikri, Archaeological Survey of India, 1896. [smith2] (1571AD, 978AH)