(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 4.5°.
- Contains one square.
- Contains one regular pentagon.
- Contains one regular octagon.
- There are four non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has one finite interlace and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 112 polygons.
- Bridges 2016, by Mahsa Kharazmi (Malik-Zuzan mosque, Iran) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc] (1211AD, 607AH)