Bourgoin, Plate 16, top left
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 30°.
- Contains one regular three-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 90°.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 90°.
- There is one non-regular reflective tile.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has one finite interlace and no infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 89 polygons.
- Page 236, Fig. 99b (Friday Mosque, Golpayegan, Iran) from [bonner] (1105-18AD, 498-511AH)
- Fig 5 (a) (Gunbad-i Seh, Orumiyeh, Iran) from [cromwell4] (1184AD, 579AH)
- vol 2, page 258, Figure 255 (Imam Yahya, Mosul, Iraq) from [sarre] (1239AD, 636AH)
- Photo by Ayman Soliman (Qalawun, Cairo, Egypt) from [pc] (1284-5AD, 682-3AH)
- Figure 233 (Friday mosque, Natanz, Iran) from [pope] (1304-9AD, 703-8AH)
- Figures 268 and 270 (Khanqah, Natanz, Iran) from [hill] (1316-7AD, 715-6AH)
- Page 242, Fig. 107d (Shah Rukn-i Alam, Multan, Pakistan) from [bonner] (1320-4AD, 719-24AH)
- Photo from Alamy (Mausoleum of Shah Rukn-e-Alam, Multan, Punjab Province, Pakistan) from [pc] (1320-4AD, 719-24AH)
- Page 94, bottom (Funerary complex of Shaykh 'abd Al-samad, Natanz, Iran. Colour from here, ) from [degeorge2] (1324-5AD, 724-5AH)
- Page 266 (al-Burdayni mosque, Cairo, Egypt. minbar, lower balustrade) from [okane2] (1349-55AD, 749-56AH)
- Vol2, Figure 129 (Barquq, Cairo, Egypt. Edge strip of bronze door) from [wahhab] (1384AD, 785AH)
- Page 198, bottom (Mahmud Pasha, Istanbul, Turkey. Facade of Turbe) from [degeorge2] (1463AD, 867AH)
- Page 98, Fig 4.14 (Tomb of Sinan, Istanbul, Turkey) from [broug2] (1550-88AD, 957-96AH)
- Photo by David Wade: TUR 1114 (Mausoleum of Shehzade Mehmet, Istanbul, Turkey) from [wadei] (1557AD, 964AH)
- Photo by David Wade: TUR 0118 (Selimiye Mosque, Edirne, Turkey) from [wadei] (1574AD, 982AH)
- Part I (Fatehpur Sikri, Salim Chishti's Tomb, India) from [smith2] (1581AD, 989AH)
- Page 6 (al-Burdayni mosque, Cairo, Egypt) from [broug2] (1616AD, 1025AH)
- Photo by David Wade: IND 0515 (Itimad-ud-Daula's Tomb, Agra, India) from [wadei] (1626AD, 1035AH)
- Photo by David Wade: IND 1005 (Maharajah's Palace, Jaipur, India) from [wadei] (1729-32AD, 1141-5AH)
- E.3842:101-1938 (Cairo, Egypt. Sketchbook by James Wild) from [vami]
- Figure 12 (IV), page 9 (Tashkent scroll) from [necipoglu]
- Figure 209 (Great Mosque, Aksaray, Turkey. balustrade of minbar) from [aslanapa]
- Figure 5.6.1 (d) Page 263 from [gands]
- IS.1052:3-1883 (Agra, India. Drawing) from [vami]
- Page 121-122 from [critchlow]
- Page 147 from [abas]
- Page 23 (From the ceiling of the Beyt el-Tcheleby (18th century)) from [d-avennes]
- Page 39 from [wade]
- Photo by David Wade: EGY 0418x (Ahmad Ibn Tulun, Cairo, Egypt) from [wadei]
- Photo by David Wade: IRA 2815 (Mosque of Tan Sahid, Mashad, Iran) from [wadei]
- Photo by David Wade: JAI 1230 (Haveli (merchants' houses), Jaiselmere, India) from [wadei]
- Plate 16, top left from [bourgoin]
- Plate 18a (Agra, India) from [stronge]
- Plate XXVIII, band above main doorway (Shrine of Imam Reza, Mashhad, Iran. Gold ivan of Ali Shir Nawai) from [pope]
- Vol 1, page 130 from [iran]