(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 15°.
- Contains one equilateral triangle.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 90°.
- There are two non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has one finite interlace and no infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 129 polygons.
- Fig 5 (b) (Gunbad-i Seh, Orumiyeh, Iran) from [cromwell4] (1184AD, 579AH)
- Page 183, bottom right (Sircali Madrasah, Konya, Turkey) from [degeorge2] (1299AD, 698AH)
- Dick Osseman's web site (Sircali Madrasah, Konya, Turkey) from [pc]
- Flickr photo (Kok Gumbaz Mosque and Dorut Tilyovat Complex, Shakhrisabz, Central Asia) from [pc]
- Page 87 from [wade]