Divrigi hospital, Turkey
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 22.5°.
- Contains two regular two-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 45°.
- Contains one regular octagon.
- Contains one regular four-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 45°.
- There are two non-regular reflective tiles (including one dart).
- The tiling satisfies the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 295 polygons.
- Flickr (Great Mosque, Divrigi, Turkey) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc] (1228-9AD, 625-6AH)