Great mosque, Divrigi
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
Patterns in this class have approximate geometry with only a few properties defined which are listed below.
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 2*22 (cmm).
- Contains at least one "regular" 8-pointed star polygon.
- Contains at least one "regular" 9-pointed star polygon.
- Contains at least one "regular" 12-pointed star polygon.
- The tiling satisfies the two-colour condition.
- Contains kites.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- (Great Mosque, Divrigi, Turkey. Detail view of East portal) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc] (1228-9AD, 625-6AH)
Collections of similar tilings