(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 632 (p6).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 60°.
- Contains one equilateral triangle.
- Contains one regular hexagon.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 159 polygons.
- Photo by Dick Osseman (Cinili Museum, Istanbul, Turkey) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]